Are you finding yourself the victim of the worst recession to ever hit the United States? If creditors are breathing down your neck, if you can’t seem to catch a break, and you are at your wits end – there is hope! Oftentimes, the first step to getting yourself back on your feet, is purchasing a vehicle. Once you have a mode of reliable transportation, you can find a job, save money, pay bills, and restore your damaged credit.
While this bit of wisdom is not news to you, the fact that you have options when it comes to purchasing a vehicle, just may be. If you have been turned down by lenders and dealerships due to bad credit, and are sick of hearing the word “No,” then there may be a simple solution to your financial woes. The option to use a dealership that practices the strategy of buy here pay here in Ohio and across the United States, may be just the answer you are looking for. Buy here pay here dealerships exist for those who find themselves in less than stellar credit situations, and who have previously been turned down for car loans.
Your Past Mistakes Shouldn’t Negatively Impact Your Future Success
Buy here pay here dealerships believe that just because you have fallen on hard times, doesn’t mean you should be denied for future opportunities. Whether you have no credit, a spotty credit history, low credit, or have filed for bankruptcy – buy here pay here dealerships offer you HOPE, where all others have left you discouraged.
Plenty of individuals make poor financial decisions early on in life, and they are forced to live with them for years after. The entire credit scoring system is set up in a way that does not offer much forgiveness. Buying a car in cash is rarely an option for consumers, which leaves consumers with the option of securing a loan from a financial institution. Buyers who don’t have good credit, are immediately denied at conventional dealerships, and are left feeling like there is no way out.
Buy here pay here dealerships offer those people a light at the end of the tunnel.
How It Works
After making the decision to purchase a vehicle from a buy here pay here dealership, you will sit down with a representative from the dealership to go over what you can afford. After the dealer has an idea of your budget restrictions, they will show you vehicles on their lot that fit into your budget.
The dealership itself is the lender for your auto loan, which means that banks are never involved. It is this practice that makes buy here pay here dealerships a great choice for drivers with little or no credit.
Buy here pay here financing is secure, and you are setup to begin rebuilding your bad credit without risking any embarrassment. Drivers who secure a buy here pay here loan typically drive home in their new car the same day!
Never Hear ‘NO’ Again
Buy here pay here dealerships don’t ever use the word, “No.” They exist to offer hope to those who have been turned away everywhere else, by offering financing through their institution.
This one stop shopping experience allows buyers with bad credit, to secure their car and loan, all in one place. Buy here pay here dealerships require a steady income, and an address of residence from their borrowers – and that is usually it. Your chances for approval are nearly 100 percent, and your chance to hear “No,” are virtually nonexistent.
The Benefits of Using a Buy Here Pay Here Dealership
Aside from the obvious benefit of driving home in your new-to-you vehicle, there are other great benefits to purchasing from a buy here pay here dealership.
The main benefit, aside from the obvious one mentioned above, is that you will be rebuilding your credit when you take out a buy here pay here loan. Buy here pay here dealerships report your on-time payments to the credit bureau, which actually repairs your credit history over time. At a time when no one else will even consider loaning you money due to bad credit, a buy here pay here dealership will give you the loan for your car, all while helping you repair your credit score.
This may sound too good to be true, but buy here pay here dealerships are a legitimate way to get yourself, your finances, and your life back on track. If you never want to hear ‘No’ again, and want to restore your credit from bad, to good – then a buy here pay here dealership is the perfect option.
10 Awesome Used Cars Under $10,000
When you purchase a vehicle from a buy here pay here dealership, you won’t be driving home in the latest and greatest model in its segment. The truth is, your new-to-you vehicle will likely be up to ten years old, and have plenty of miles on it. While this may bother some, most drivers are proud to drive home in their vehicle, regardless of age. Owning a vehicle, making payments on it, and restoring your credit, is an incredible opportunity for those with bad or no credit.
We gathered a great list of ten great used vehicles that can generally be found for under $10,000 – proving once again, that just because it’s older, doesn’t mean it’s not awesome. Check out each of the ten vehicles below, and get a good idea of what models might be waiting for you when you head down to your local buy here pay here Ohio dealership.
- 2007 Mazda CX-9: This crossover is great for families! Offering three rows of seating, a powerful V6 engine, and incredible reliability, this model is a great used option!
- 2005 Lexus RX 330: The luxury SUV will save you at the pump by offering 25 miles per gallon on the highway. It also has low maintenance costs, and will keep your busy family safe.
- 2012 Nissan Altima: A quality, reliable mid-size sedan, the Altima is practical and offers a great list of standard features.
- 2009 Honda CR-V: Another crossover option, Honda’s version is sporty, ranked high in dependability, and gets great fuel economy.
- 2010 Subaru Outback: This modest crossover has plenty of interior room, but offers greater fuel economy and performs in all weather conditions.
- 2007 Chrysler 300: This affordable used car is both luxurious, and safe. Offering a great list of standard safety features, a powerful Hemi engine, and lasting quality – the Chrysler 300 is the perfect used car.
- 2012 Hyundai Sonata: Another midsize sedan, the Sonata offers a great list of standard technology features, and plenty of safety technologies.
- 2008 Cadillac DTS: This full-size sedan is luxurious, powerful, and full of standard features – all for under $10,000 on most used versions.
- 2011 Toyota Camry: One of the best-selling cars in America, the Camry offers reliability, space, and plenty of standard amenities.
- 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander: This compact SUV offers 28 miles per gallon on the highway, and is a great option for drivers with a family to think about.
This list is just a small sample of what may be waiting for you at your buy here pay here dealership.
When you have exhausted all other avenues, and just want to get your life back on track – consider taking the next step toward financial freedom. You won’t regret it!